A reverse chronological history of AerialF1, detailing events and milestones since the site’s inception in April 2008.
- October 2013: Results section started.
- September 2013: Version 2.0 launched.
- August 2013: Version 2.0 of AerialF1 nears completion.
- July 2013: Formula E gets a calendar section.
- June 2013: Already the busiest year for the site, and not even halfway through yet.
- May 2013: All countries completed except Italy and USA.
- April 2013: Busiest month to date.
- March 2013: Total published circuits exceeds 2000.
- February 2013: Major redesign commences quietly behind-the-scenes.
- January 2013: AerialF1 passes the ‘1500 circuits published’ mark.
- December 2012: Lots of Google Street View circuits added.
- August 2009: GoogleCircuits.com is moved to new domain, AerialF1.com.
- April 2008: GoogleCircuits.com is registered. Circuits start to be added.